[mafw-lastfm-devel] mafw and n900

Claudio Saavedra csaavedra at igalia.com
Tue Jan 5 22:29:37 EET 2010

El mar, 05-01-2010 a las 17:48 +0100, Jacopo Saraceni escribió:
> Hi! thank you,
> I installed mafw on my nokia n900 but now i can't see the icon among
> the installed applications.

Nothing wrong :) mafw-lastfm is only a scrobbler and runs always in the
background. If you want to configure your username/password, you need to
go to the Control Panel and then find "Last.fm settings" at the bottom
of the list.

For the time being, after changing your credentials, you'll need to
reboot the device for the settings to take effect. This will probably be
fixed in the future.

Thank you,

Claudio