[mafw-lastfm-devel] mafw and n900

Claudio Saavedra csaavedra at igalia.com
Thu Jan 7 13:46:00 EET 2010

El jue, 07-01-2010 a las 12:37 +0100, Uwe Kaminski escribió:
> Hi Claudio,
>
> thanks for your fast response.
>
> Claudio Saavedra schrieb:
> >> OK, but I can't test it because there are error messages now:
> >>
> >> ~ $ mafw-lastfm
> >> OK
> >> d69e81138c0fee59baa4bd86bd13589b
> >> http://turtle.dev.libre.fm/nowplaying/1.2/
> >> http://turtle.dev.libre.fm/submissions/1.2/
> >> Playing-now: FAILED postgres7 error: [-1: ERROR:  integer out of range] in EXECUTE("INSERT INTO Now_Playing (sessionid, artist, album, track, expires, mbid) VALUES ('d69e81138c0fee59baa4bd86bd13589b', 'the Weakerthans', 'Reconstruction Site', 'A new name for everathing', 3568122654772500, NULL)")
> >
> > The value for 'expires' looks suspicious..
>
> What is this value for? What would be a well looking value?

I don't really know, because that's something in the implementation of
libre.fm. But the value is way too high to have any sense (say, it's
much higher than current epoch time).

> > Did you upgrade the firmware in the N900? Do you know which version you
> > are running (Settings -> About)?
>
> I am using the pre release firmware version 2.2009.51-1

Then this is *could* be a known bug in mafw, that causes the duration of
tracks to be bogus. I'll have to work it around for it to work. It is
unfortunate that Nokia released a firmware with this bug.

This is not a bug in libre.fm (although, they should actually ignore the
track instead of spitting a revealing postgresql error to the client).

Claudio