[Osm2go-users] Licence question

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 6 17:03:12 EEST 2010

Hi,

In the source tarball is a COPYING file with the GPL 3.0 license text
and the source code file contains a header that claims that the license
is GPLv3+. So fare so good.

The data/ directory contains a COPYING file with GPL 2. Now I just want
to know if this license is designated for the content of the /data
directory.

For the Fedora Package collection we need to know exactly under what
license and what version of the license the source is published to avoid
further discussions.

Kind regards,

Fabian
--
Fingerprint: 2F6C 930F D3C4 7E38 6AFA 4EB4 E23C D2DD 36A4 397F

Fedora always leads and never follows.