[Testingsquad-list] about themes

Timo Pelkonen peltsip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 09:43:26 EEST 2010

Hi,

as someone of you know, there are issues with optification packagin tools
that makes themes use about 500kb rootfs space.

And someone may have noticed there are about 25 themes -> about 13mb worth
of rootfs.

I suggested that the amount of themes is reduced.
http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-testing_free_armel/iivilsteel-ovi/2.0.0.4/

I hope you concider wisely before all the themes go to extras (I'm the only
one voting against).

With this email I've washed my hands completely out of this mess. I will
give thumbs down to everything and don't touch the issue until the situation
changes. I understand the author of themes but I don't understand the fact
that people are giving thumbs up for every theme. Please, don't thumb up
every theme if you don't want to cause problems to people installing stuff
from extras that should be safe repository.....

Ossipena / TimoP