[Testingsquad-list] Testing/QA refresh

robert bauer nybauer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:00:01 EET 2012

OK, let's assume that we have our group of supertesters (although more will
be welcome).  How do we move this process forward?

Should we have an IRC meeting that includes Nemein/X-Fade?  What day and
time works for people?   If not, then what should we do next?

Also, I can't continue to personally drive this effort.  Would Demolition
or iGalvez (or anyone else) take on administrative duties to organize?

Rob