[Testingsquad-list] Testing/QA refresh

robert bauer nybauer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:33:35 EET 2012

Hi Iván,

Please schedule an IRC meeting with Niels or Henri in the next couple weeks
to clarify the admin rights.  It's possible that they are reluctant to
grant some admin rights or will want to restrict them.  I agree with Marcin
that promotion should be automatic as soon as the criteria is satisfied.
Niels and/or Henri will have to say if/how this is possible.

Thanks for doing this and let me know if you need Council to confirm these
instructions, although I would hope Niels and Henri would accept this email
as sufficient.

Rob