[Testingsquad-list] Testing/QA refresh

Iván Gálvez Junquera ivgalvez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:06:20 EET 2012

OK then. let's try to find a suitable time to talk on IRC as soon as
possible.

How about this first proposal?

1. Friday 9th March 16:00-17:00 GMT
2. Friday 9th March 17:00-18:00 GMT
3. Monday 12th March 18:30-19:30 GMT

Please Henri or Niels, tell me if any of this proposals is OK for you or
send me a suggestion that fits better on your schedule.

I understand that, at least one member of the testing squad should be
available for the talk and, from my side, I'll try to attend the meeting
and to address all the needs we have so far being discussing at TMO.

Regards

--
Iván Gálvez Junquera